Thursday, April 21, 2005

Freudz Couch, take a seat

Apparently, Hong Kong just finished a ground breaking study where they used 148 Chinese men to see how their penises measured up to the rest of the world. The outcome of this study showed that Chinese men are no less endowed than anyone else in the western world. The person who declared this result answer’s to the name of Chan Lung-wai, director of the Urology Centre at a university in Hong Kong. I believe it is in Chan’s best interest to report to the world that his penis is just as big as anyone else’s.

The study illustrates the following measurements of the international un-erect penis in inches, do not be alarmed on these intimidating results as these are merely statistical and if you fall a little short you probably have a good singing voice or at the very least you have a really really swell personality: (clears throat)

Germans: 3.4
Turks: 3.07
Filipinos : 2.89
Italians : 3.54
Americans: 3.46

The Chinese measured in at 3.33, upstaging the Filipinos by .44 of an inch (my condolences to Filipino women everywhere).
The article went on to say that erect penises were not measured in the study. As a woman I probably have no entitlement to comment on this study because I don’t own a penis, but the question begs to be asked: Who the fuck cares about a flaccid penis? The only time a penis is remotely interesting or entertaining is when it’s erect, and the very reason for the study was to place the Chinese mind at ease in telling them they could measure up as pleasure giving stud muffins in the same league as the rest of the world, so does it really matter how big a soft penis? I don’t get the joke Chan.

I’ve heard men commenting on the size of their penis before but to be completely honest, I’ve never heard one say “Hey babe, I got 3.4 inches of pleasure just waiting for you”. Never! Not once. I’d probably have to respond with “Oh my god, it’s so cute” or something along those flattering lines.

I have to be perfectly honest in saying I’m not any closer to knowing if the Chinese penis is indeed the same size as penises of other ethnic origins as before the study disclosed it's findings. Why they didn’t measure them when they were hard is anyone’s guess. I’d have volunteered for the job if it came with dental benefits but I had no idea where to send my resume.

Internet men, on the other hand, all seem to have at least 9 inches (I’m assuming that’s erect). I have come to the conclusion that IBM must have a policy to not let computers into the hands of men who have anything weighing in any less. I even looked near the Intel Inside sticker for a label stating “Your penis must be at least this big to operate this system” but I have a sissy girl computer.

I honestly believe the laws of physics are a bit skewed when correlating limp and erect penises or perhaps Chinese men just have less blood. The math simply doesn’t work no matter what the well hung Chan tells himself at night to make him sleep better.

3 Comments:

Blogger freudz wet dream said...

The article itself didn't indicate whether or not your ex girlfriends were used in the study. Nor were there any references towards your ex girlfriends being in or near Hong Kong at the time these studies were being caried out. There is however talks of your X and Y theory that make be incorperated in any subsequent studies, the formula is as follows ex2(y -x)+2(x+y)= yH3+17.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got 3.23 inches right here for you freudz, come get it.

7:59 AM  
Blogger freudz wet dream said...

I think I used something that size to pick my teeth with once.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home