Friday, September 30, 2005

...well this is a fine kettle of fish.....

It would appear that my only reader got in trouble from his mom for commenting on my blog: Please refer to comments on “Fundie University”

I find this all rather alarming as I haven’t gotten a boy in trouble from his mommy in years and have forgotten all the “Eddy Haskel” things to say to smooth everything over.

All I can say at this time is Bwahahahahahaha…….alrighty then....

Martini Recipe of the Month

Chocolate Martini

Two Oz Vodka
One Oz Crème de CaCao (white)
Lindt Dark Chocolate Shavings
Two to Three cups Ice
In a well chilled Martini Shaker, fill with ice, pour in booze. Note that shaking a martini will only result in a watery martini so stir it instead. Strain into a big fuck off Martini glass and sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Repeat as necessary

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great I love lesbians, especially Canadian ones.

2:37 PM  
Blogger freudz wet dream said...

I hate that word! Lesbians. I prefer the term confused.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your only reader???? Freudz you cut me deep. I'm your biggest fan. Please send me your panties.

3:26 PM  
Blogger freudz wet dream said...

Precise, I think your mother dislikes me as well

7:10 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Mmmmmm....chocolate!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home