Monday, January 30, 2006

Freudz Tales of Mystery and Imagination

Once upon a Liberal riding, while I vote the one I’m siding
Over many a quaint and curious scandals of financial lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my hallway door.
" Jehovah Witness," I muttered, "tapping at my hallway door;
Only this and nothing more

Ah, distinctly, my detection, t'was the time for new election,
And each separate dying Grit wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; vainly I had sought to borrow
From my tax return of sorrow, sorrow for the lost Trudeau,.
For the dead and stiff PM, whom the angels call Treudea.,
Nameless here forever more.

And the clumsy sad incumbent, push agendas too repugnant
bored me---filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
So that now, to still the rising of my tax bracket without reprising
'Tis some shelter I may swelter, that I may no more adore,
Some late tax break, now entreating entrance at my accountant’s door.
This it is and nothing more.

Presently my soul grew weaker; for fear secular times grow bleaker,
"Sir," said I, "or madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is, I was thinking, while you gently thrust your dick in,
to the country I love dearly, that I have been calling home,
That I thought I heard your bible, carving laws so old and tribal, putting freedom in it it’s tomb
darkness there, you little gnome.

Deep into the darkness peering, at the gay laws, now we’re fearing
Doubting, that they’ll miss the cleaver, of Harpers fundamental fever ;
But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the spoken word Trudeau
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word,
"Trudeau who" and nothing more

"Harper!" said I, "thing of evil!--prophet still, you are a weasel!
Please don’t fuck with legislations that have been fought and won before,
Desolate, yet all undaunted, on this northern land enchanted--
On this home by horror haunted--tell me truly, I implore:
Will you leave this greatest nation, secular to avoid damnation tell me--tell me I implore!"
Quoth Steve Harper, "Nevermore."

5 Comments:

Blogger freudz wet dream said...

fuck, I'm good.

2:05 PM  
Blogger freudz wet dream said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:37 PM  
Blogger freudz wet dream said...

yeah, well I had a little help from Poe.

3:38 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Billy-Joe Poe?
He rules! ;)

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahah. bravo!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home