Saturday, December 17, 2005

"Let’s Have a Patrick Swayze Christmas"

It’s not easy finding a good old fashioned Pagan Christmas CD. People are always trying to ruin the true meaning of Christmas with all this baby jesus nonsense. The magical wonders of a Burberry watch, an Hermes scarf and an extra dry martini shaken by the loving hands of friends and family are often lost in cold clutches of Christian guilt.

I had to resort to compiling my own CD by pirating music on the internet and forced to burn, reproduce and bootleg copies in order to spread good will to my fellow Atheists. In the spirit of the holidays I share with you, my two readers, my list of holiday music.

In keeping with the fact that Christmas is comprised of 95% Pagan tradition, it is more important than ever to hold dear the true meaning of this season:

Freudz Christmas

I Believe in Father Christmas – Emerson, Lake and Palmer
Let’s have a Patrick Swayze Christmas – Crow T Robot, Joel Robinson and Tom Servo
Jack Frost and Hooded Crow – Jethro Tull
Linus and Lucy – Vince Guarldi Trio
What’s This – Danny Elfman (Nightmare Before Christmas)
Fairy Tale New York – The Pogues
Carol of the Bells – Trans Sib Orchestra
Jingle Bells – Brian Seltzer Orchestra
Scrooge - Muppets

All my love for Holidays 'Freud

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is the patrick swayze one not from mystery science theatre? Love the Tull song btw

4:19 AM  
Blogger freudz wet dream said...

oh. I guess my second reader is studying the patriot act again or counting his gun collection or what ever is left of his teeth. Yes Michael, it's the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 episode that you mentioned. By the way, Don't forget the olives this time.

6:30 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I have all my teeth.
I'd count my guns, but I can't count that high. You probably can't either. ;)

5:57 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Interestingly, as high as the gun-count goes, it never seems to be enough...

#sigh#

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's quite evident freud, if you want more readers...you need to write about what you had for lunch or put up photos of a disney trip or something. People seem to love that sort of stuff.

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home