Thursday, December 22, 2005

Call Now, The Prayer Lines Are Open

100 Huntley Street was pleading with it’s viewers today to vote conservative for the upcoming election. The woman was explaining how the liberals made gay marriages possible and decriminalized marijuana. Her co-host began to say how the liberals were going to legalize prostitution and Canada was to become a cesspool of sin resembling Sodom and Gomorra. Run! The END IS NEAR.

This obsession of bible thumper’s Anti-Gay Marriage is beginning to get tedious. Why don’t they try and concentrate on other parts of the bible instead of “the killing gay’s” portion. You’d think they’d try and go after all the shellfish eaters or Sabbath breakers that god finds equally appalling. There’s a lot more of them than gays so they can run their lynch mob 24 and 7.

Since the passing of Bill C-38, Canada has witnessed nothing but gay men fucking on the streets, fucking in subway cars, gay men trying to lure 8 year olds into their communist cars, gay men fucking in hot air balloons, gay men doing, I don’t want to know, on the steps of the church, gay men, gay men, gay men, GAY MEN. It seems to be all we see now is gay men fucking anywhere and everywhere. While at the mall yesterday, my son and I almost stepped on two gay men having sex outside of EB Games. So now, no doubt, my son is going to be gay. And maybe I’m going to be gay as well because I think I didn’t hold my breath when I passed them. Fucking great.

For those naughty Canadians considering on voting for the Grits, 100 Huntley “opened the prayer lines” for them. You have no idea how reassuring it is to know that for $29.95 you can get a cure for what ever ails you at 100 Huntley street. That’s actually a pretty good price for the salvation of your soul. Benny Hinn is much more expensive and Jehovah Witnesses don’t allow you to play chess so, 100 Huntley Street is a solid bang for your buck.

At the end of the day though, you’re out 30 bones and are now about to vote for a Alberta bible clutching redneck who more than anything wants to be Bush’s cabana boy. I don’t think I’m the only Canadian who conjures up visions of Mr. Burns and Smithers when I think of Bush and Harper.

I can’t see it being all bad for the Tories to win though. I’ve always wanted to ride a horse and buggy and the wait at the emergency room will be shaved down to a minimum as blood letting is quicker than modern medicine. Fuck Darwin, fuck Magellan, fuck Newton’s first law, fuck Galileo, fuck Bill Nye, lets all follow Harper back to bronze age.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

To arms! To arms!
The Christians are coming!
The Christians are coming!

BTW, Newton was a devout Christian, but I see it doesn't stop you from invoking his name.
Newton kind of proves that science and faith are not mutally exclusive.
I don't know about Bill Nye, but he makes me laugh... ;)

3:47 PM  
Blogger freudz wet dream said...

I wasn't attempting to peg non-christians, I was merely listing some of the things that have transpired after the conservative mind set was cast in stone

5:20 PM  
Blogger freudz wet dream said...

you know, your dog looks sort of light in the loafers, are you sure you didn't buy him in Toronto?

5:22 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Ouch.
HE'S ALL MAN, DAMMIT!!!

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the last thing I'd ever want to see running this country is harper. I've never seen such an effeminate looking man in my life. I see what you mean about the smithers and burns thing though.

1:56 PM  
Blogger freudz wet dream said...

Oh Michael, I hear ya babe, this guy would even be Steve Urkel's wife in prison.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home